The Let’s Stop Meeting Like This Leader’s Guide is a tool for designing meetings where: people construct concrete plans, accomplish tasks, build connections, and move work forward. It is a companion to Dick and Emily Axelrod’s book, Let’s Stop Meeting Like This: Tools to Save Time and Get More Done. The Let’s Stop Meeting Like This Leader’s Guide works for any meeting, be it a weekly staff meeting, a virtual meeting, project review meetings, town hall meetings, an offsite workshop, or a gathering of hundreds. In addition to meeting planning, people have found the Let’s Stop Meeting Like This Leader’s Guide to be useful as a:
- Tool that advances teamwork and cooperation
- Coaching tool for leaders who want to improve their meetings
- Standard meeting framework for meetings in their organization
- Meeting effectiveness training tool
- Personal guide to meeting effectiveness
For optimal use, the Leader's Guide should be printed in color, double-sided, in booklet form, ideally on 11"x17" paper. When printing is completed, fold the booklet in half and staple on the crease.